Pre-Medical undergrad, writer and artist from Virginia, USA.
I'm studying to be an MD. My primary passion is Emergency Medicine and the development of new medical technologies. I am very interested in bio-medicine: nanotechnology, microdiagnostics, 3D printing, stem cells, CRISPR gene editing, DNA origami and more.
I'm also an Amateur historian, published author and part-time history blogger. My primary interests are:
- 1940s, WWII, submarines and the Battle of the Atlantic
- 1980s, Reagan Era and the late Cold War
- American Revolution and Colonial period
- Medieval Britain and Europe
- Victorian Britain and 19th Century America
- Sengoku/Edo/Meijii era Japan
- American Civil War (battles, slavery, economics, Reconstruction, ect).